Reliability, Maintenance, MRO Spares, and Asset Performance Management
We’re subject matter experts that the major consulting firms come to for help
Achieving greater results, whether it is to benefit your employer’s company, or to advance your career, requires new knowledge, new skills, and putting them to use. Adding certifications and taking courses isn’t enough. You must put it all to work.
Some ways we can help:
- Assessment of Asset Management, Reliability, and Maintenance – gap analysis, recommended actions, and strategy for implementation.
- Business case development – find hidden value and creating your case for action. Try our online “Business Case Estimator” tool.
- Business process mapping, evaluation, redesign, reengineering, and implementation.
- Change Management is built into all that we do.
- Coaching – (remote or on-site) for maintenance managers, superintendents, and reliability engineers to help them be more effective.
- Expert Witness – we can support prosecution and defense for litigation related to equipment and system failures. Leverage our subject matter expertise.
- Financing your reliability project so you pay for your improvements from the benefits they generate.
- Remote Data Analysis of reliability, maintenance, stores inventory, and supply chain data.>
- Staffing – we can help you find suitable candidates, and we help candidates find suitable positions. We have an extensive network of qualified people in maintenance, reliability, and supply chain.
- Support for project execution – training, coaching, mentoring, advisory. Remote or on-site support for large and small improvement projects, always tailored to your needs.
- Technology assessment, business case, selection, implementation, value realization. Don’t be distracted by data. We make sure your technology does what you want it to do – we put you in the driver seat, not the other way around.
- Training – maintenance management, reliability, and asset management – both live and on-line. You can get different results with the same old thinking!
Read this brief article (about 3 minutes) to get insight into what we can do for you.