Basic Reliability Management
This course will provide an understanding of the basics of reliability, the various components of a successful reliability program, how to build and manage it. This is intended for those who are responsible for reliability in their operational environments, the maintenance engineers, reliability engineers, their supervisors, and their managers.
We introduce some basic reliability mathematical concepts but do not go deeply into those here. It is not necessary to be an expert with math to manage the program. For a deeper dive into the math, our advanced reliability course is recommended.
1.1 CEUs earned upon successful completion.
Course textbook link, “Basic Reliability Management”, by James Reyes-Picknell, 2020
What Will I Learn?
- Understand the main components of a reliability program.
- Understand how each component contributes value.
- Recognize that reliability requires a concerted team effort.
- Know basic reliability math concepts.
- Know how to choose the most effective proactive maintenance.