What we offer
- Assessment of Reliability and Maintenance – gap analysis, recommended actions, and strategy for implementing.
- Business case development – find hidden value and creating your case for action.
- Business process mapping, evaluation, redesign, reengineering, and implementation.
- Change Management is built into all that we do.
- Coaching – (remote or on-site) for maintenance managers, superintendents, and reliability engineers to help them be more effective.
- Expert Witness – we can support prosecution and defense for litigation related to equipment and system failures. Leverage our subject matter expertise.
- Financing your reliability project so you pay for your improvements from the benefits they generate.
- Remote Data Analysis of reliability, maintenance, stores inventory, and supply chain data.
- Staffing – we can help you find suitable candidates, and we help candidates find suitable positions. We have an extensive network of qualified people in maintenance, reliability, and supply chain.
- Support for project execution – training, coaching, mentoring, advisory. Remote or on-site support for large and small improvement projects, always tailored to your needs.
- Technology assessment, business case, selection, implementation, value realization. Don’t be distracted by data. We make sure your technology does what you want it to do – we put you in the driver seat, not the other way around.
- Training – maintenance management, reliability, and asset management – both live and on-line. You can get different results with the same old thinking!
Subject matter expertise
We’re the consultants that big consulting firms rely on for specialist insight and experience