Ask yourself a few questions:
- Are you maintenance costs too high?
- Is overtime excessive?
- Are you too reliant on contractors? or aren’t you using them enough?
- Is more than 25% of your total workload reactive?
- Is your planned work less than 95%?
- Can you achieve most of your work as scheduled the first time?
- Do you have too many equipment related production interruptions?
- Would you describe your maintenance as being reactive?
- Do you blame parts and materials for delays in completing work?
- Do your shutdowns or planned outages run overtime, delaying start up?
If you answered “yes” to any of these, then you have room to improve.
We have a team of highly experienced maintenance and reliability professionals, some of whom have even written books on the topics. Most of what you are going through, we’ve gone through. Your problems are not new to us, and we have found solutions, made our mistakes and learned, and worked through them. Action achieve improve performance, lower costs, increased outputs and improved safety.
Give us a call or write to us about our coaching program. The first hour of talk is free. We’ll help you determine if coaching is for you, give you an idea of the costs, take a stab at determining the results you can achieve, and identify whether or not you may need other help.