Ask yourself a few questions:
- Are you maintenance costs too high?
- Is overtime excessive?
- Are you too reliant on contractors? or aren’t you using them enough?
- Is more than 25% of your total workload reactive?
- Is your planned work less than 95%?
- Can you achieve most of your work as scheduled the first time?
- Do you have too many equipment related production interruptions?
- Would you describe your maintenance as being reactive?
- Do you blame parts and materials for delays in completing work?
- Do your shutdowns or planned outages run overtime, delaying start up?
If you answered “yes” to any of these, then you have room to improve.
Uncertainties can hold you back
Consulting costs can be prohibitively expensive, especially for smaller operations. Will you get a return on your investment in consulting? Training can produce benefits. But, how do you know what training is best for your operations? You know you can improve. But, where should you start to get the most benefit early on? You know where your most obvious and immediate problems are. But which can be solved easily and how? You might be new on the job or new to your role. Are you overwhelmed with the sheer enormity of the problems you have to solve?
We have a team of highly experienced maintenance and reliability professionals, some of whom have even written books on the topics. Most of what you are going through, we’ve gone through. Your problems are not new to us, and we have found solutions, made our mistakes and learned, and worked through them. Action achieve improve performance, lower costs, increased outputs and improved safety.
Coaching can be a far less expensive alternative to a major project with its attendant consulting, training costs and change management challenges. Coaching can help you initiate and lead change in your operation.
Give us a call or write to us about our coaching program. The first hour of talk is free. We’ll help you determine if coaching is for you and then introduce you to our coaching program. It’s only an hour up front and it could very well lead you to achieving your goals.