Ask yourself a few questions:
- Are you maintenance costs too high?
- Is overtime excessive?
- Are you too reliant on contractors? or aren’t you using them enough?
- Is more than 25% of your total workload reactive?
- Is your planned work less than 95%?
- Can you achieve most of your work as scheduled the first time?
- Do you have too many equipment related production interruptions?
- Would you describe your maintenance as being reactive?
- Do you blame parts and materials for delays in completing work?
- Do your shutdowns or planned outages run overtime, delaying startup?
If you answered “yes” to any of these, then you have room to improve.
We have a team of highly experienced maintenance and reliability professionals. We have been there and done that.
We’ve experienced what you are going through. We have found solutions, made our mistakes, learned, and worked through them. We will help you determine if coaching is for you, take a stab at defining results you can realistically achieve, and what might be required to do it.
- The first discussion is free.
- If we can offer a solution quickly, then we will.
- If we can’t help, then we will say so, and if we can suggest alternatives, then we will.