If you are located in Canada, the federal and/or your provincial governments may have grants to help cover training costs.
Our training meets the requirements for grant funding.
Online e-learning Courses
These courses are delivered entirely online. They are available for you, whenever you want them.
Click on a course to view its details and register
- Basic Reliability Management – 11 hours, 1.1 CEUs
- Introduction to Asset Information Management – 5.5 hours, 0.55 CEUs
- Introduction to Condition-Based Maintenance – 4 hours, 0.4 CEUs
- Planning and Scheduling Competency Program – 80 hours, 8 CEUs (more than a course)
- Reliability Centered Maintenance – Re-Engineered, Basic Course, Yellow Belt Certification (54 hours, 5.4 CEUs)
- Uptime – Strategies for Excellence in Maintenance Management – 11 hours, 1.1 CEUs
Coming soon to e-learning:
- Business Process Design
- CMMS Selection and Implementation Considerations
- Precision Maintenance
- RCM-R Advanced
- Reliability Engineering Applied to Maintenance
- Root Cause Failure Analysis – Re-Engineered
- Supply Chain Management
Virtual (live) courses
These courses are taught live in real-time, and online. The instructor and students are in different locations but online together in a group classroom setting.
- RCM-R(R) Basic Yellow Belt certification (Online, English, 12 – 16 Oct)
- Reliability Engineering Applied to Maintenance (REAM) (Online, English, 12 to 16 Oct)
- RCM-R(R) Advanced – Green Belt certification (Clase en Espanol, 19 to 23 Oct)
“I really appreciated the opportunity to review your webinars, specifically the Reliability Basics series and a couple of your Asset Management videos – the MRO webinar and the AIM webinar.
These were generally well done and quite informative as a high-level introduction to the areas of maintenance and reliability management and how it fits within the Asset Management Framework. I think it is vitally important for today’s managers to become aware of the strategic (and cost) impacts of their physical assets as they go through their lifecycle. Gone are the days of over-designed equipment where their sheer bulk can help the assets endure through the tests of time!”