Technology letting you down? Considering new solutions?
Take our CMMS / EAM Survey
We rely on technology to help us, but all too often we can become slaves to it.
Are you getting real value from your tech?
Are you able to use your maintenance data to make reliability improvements?
Is your Asset Information a valuable asset, or a problem?
Can you get meaningful management reports for maintenance, MRO inventory and reliability?
Do your reports actually influence the behaviors you want to encourage?
Do you trust your inventory and stores management system data?
Do you get “data distracted” instead of being informed?
Want to leverage the IIoT to your advantage?
Do you have a good RCM support tool?
DORA RCM-R(R) for RCM and quick maintenance analysis. Trial period licenses are available.
- Successful integration of reliability math into the analysis.
- Powerful at justifying all decisions per company goals and expectations.
- Effectively incorporates valuable meeting management tools.
- Compliant with the SAE JA1011 analysis process.
- Includes: Asset Criticality Analysis, Weibull, and Risk Analysis concepts into the RCM process.
- Agile across all stages of the analysis.
- Lively and dynamic – Continuous Improvement is an important pillar we haven’t overlooked.
What’s your IIoT strategy?
Yes, you can reduce costs while increasing reliability with technology. Together with our technology partners, we can help you with all your Business 4.0 needs.
Are your management systems really helping?
Hexagon, Bentley, Infor, Maximo, Oracle, SAP & others.
Do you struggle with excess downtime, bottlenecks, instability in your manufacturing processes?
Asset Management Ecosystem
Do you have an array of systems and tools that are keeping people busy, but not achieving the results you want? How well is your asset management technology ecosystem working for you?
It’s not always about technology, but technology helps a lot. If we don’t think it through, we can be overwhelmed by the tech and fail to get all the value it has to offer. Some areas where we can help:
- Evidence-based decision making,
- Leveraging big data,
- Optimizing spares levels and working capital tied up in inventory,
- Inventory optimization,
- Optimum replacement age of assets,
- Repair or replace decisions,
- Capital investment planning,
- Leveraging the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) technologies,
- Reliability analysis,
- Maintenance management.