Practical Optimization of the RCM Process
RCM-R® addresses those weaknesses and aligns decision making about risks and data interchange with ISO standards. RCM-R® is designed for today’s rigorous demands for technical precision and management accountability.
Understand RCM-R®, how it meets today’s demands for rigor and precision, and know-how to carry out an RCM-R® analysis to achieve results.
Some of the RCM-R® learning capabilities that you will achieve are:
- Learn the enhancements that align it with standards for risk management and data exchange while ensuring the best evidence-based decisions are used wherever possible
- Learn how the process works beyond the analysis part of the effort.
- Discover how the project becomes an ongoing sustainable program
- Understand how failures manifest in physical assets. Understand how to detect and deal with those failures before they become problematic to your business.
- Learn how minimal failure data is used to help make good decisions.
- At advanced levels, learn how to facilitate RCM-R analyses; how to lead your RCM-R initiatives and projects; how to sustain the benefits you will gain.
The RCM-R® training and certification are compliant with the Standard SAE JA-1011 and follow its guidance closely. Our evolved approach provides flexibility in getting the needed training by blending online delivery with shorter classroom sessions. An RCM analysis can be ready within a few days. If you have RCM software tools that follow these standards, you can still use them.
• At advanced levels, learn how to facilitate RCM-R® analyses, how to lead your RCM-R® initiatives and projects, and how to sustain the benefits you will gain.
• At even more advanced levels learn how to teach RCM-R®.
• Together with experiential requirements, gain certification as an RCM-R® Analyst (yellow belt), Facilitator (brown belt) or Instructor (black belt).
Training Everyone in your Company Can Use!
RCM-R® isn’t just for maintainers or engineers. Working alone, either individually or within a single “department” you cannot gain the benefits that RCM-R® has to offer. For best results you will need to involve your production/operations, supply chain (particularly stores and procurement), human resources, information management, and finance people as well.
Certification Competency Guaranteed
• Certificate of completion will be provided by Conscious Reliability