Assessment, Improvement, Consulting
Reliability consulting helps you achieve the inherent capability of your physical assets to perform at peak.
What Is Reliability?
In practical terms, “Reliability”, means keeping your systems operating at desired performance levels, without breakdowns. Reliability management is all about minimizing the frequency of unwanted downtime incidents. Those incidents (failures) have consequences to your business and sometimes also to safety, the environment and levels of risk to which you are exposed.
Many failures can be avoided, predicted or detected before they lead to undesirable consequences. Some can be tolerated. Knowing which fall into each category, and what to about them, is key to achieving highly reliable operations. The proactive maintenance program this knowledge creates is far less expensive than the alternatives – break then fix (the most expensive), follow manufacturers’ recommendations (usually overkill), or relying purely on gut feel and experience.
How we help you create your reliability
- Assessment of opportunity and needed actions
- Development of your Improvement Road-map
- Training, Coaching & Facilitator Certification
- Reliability Centered Maintenance
- Root Cause Failure Analysis
- Applied reliability engineering
- Reliability improvement pilot projects
- Project facilitation Services